Qualifying for the KKP Franchise Ownership Opportunity
If seeking to pursue your dream of business ownership by acquiring a KKP Franchise, these are the financial requirements set forth by our network:
Required liquid capital: $200,000
Required net worth: $400,000
Total initial investment range: $54,129-$241,928, based on Section 6 of the FDD
Money well spent, your initial investment covers virtually everything related to the opening of a KKP Franchise, including:
- Initial franchise fee
- Training expenses
- Rent deposit
- Utility deposits
- Software and equipment
- Leasehold improvements, construction, remodeling and decorating
- Exterior signage
- Marketing and brand identification
- Business licenses and permits
- Professional fees
- Down payment on business
- Working capital
To achieve your goal of KKP Franchise ownership, contact us today to review the financing options that could be available for you.
Rebranding: Are you an independent printer who wants to grow? Do you:
- Seek to expand (or save) your existing printing business?
- Want to offer a wider range of services and view royalty payments as fair trade for access to the support that our network participation affords through ownership of a KKP Franchise?
- Desire a near-term exit strategy, knowing that it’s often easier to sell a branded, profitable franchise than owning a printing business with flat revenues?
- Understand the value of the support services that our network offers, and see these services as necessary to continue in the business on a go-forward basis?
If you answered YES to two or more of these questions we want to hear from you.
Selling: Are you an independent printer that wants to sell your business? Have you:
- Made the decision to sell your business?
- Established a value for your business?
- Are you looking to package your businesses for more immediate sale to qualified entrepreneurs?
If you answered YES to one or more of these questions, contact us now. Your business could be part of our Franchise Acquisition Program.
For more information on either of these two alternate latter options, contact us today.